Bypass Pumping Solutions
The following are a few examples Canadian Dewatering have encountered;
- Large sanitary lines with flows as high as 65 MGD
- Intake structure for a fertilizer plant that lost all flow through their intake structure because of frazzle ice.
- Large oil and gas company required a river diverted at flow rates of 20,000 GPM to repair an undermined pipe.
- A municipality in southern Alberta needed to dry up a river and remove sediment.
- A hospital in Calgary required maintenance on their cooling tower.
- Bypassing an irrigation canal for bridge construction.
- River water pump house diversion to allow for sediment removal.
- Creek diversions for culvert installation.
- Sanitary lift stations that require maintenance.
If your process is being interrupted due to unwanted fluid, we’re on duty 24/7/365 to design, build, and operate a system to bypass your problem.
We are Canada’s leading bypass pumping contractors. Contact us today to learn more about our bypass pumping systems and water diversion methods.